What I Eat In A Day

17:16:00

     People often get surprised whenever they see me eat a full meal, rice included! Hey! I eat small BUT frequent meals. I eat every two or three hours and my body has gotten so reliant on it that I get dizzy and cranky if I don't get to munch on something when the need arises.

     I'm not trying to shift to a vegetarian kind of diet. Maybe I'm just cautious of what I put in my mouth, generally speaking. I have halted my consumption of fizzy drinks and flavored juices many years ago. It just wasn't like me to do so. The acid was too strong for my belly anyway. Milk? I also stopped drinking it after I got a major LBM months back. I drink soy milk if it's available...and hoping that it would also do wonders for my chest. (heehee, fingers crossed!) Yes, I had failed many attempts of juicing, too. I grew tired of even trying and merely worked my way lessening my sugar intake. (✪ฺܫ✪ฺ)
and I'm like..

oh my!


     I'd like to share with you now what I usually have in a day. Mind you, I eat breakfast twice since I wake up pretty early in the morning.
  • 5:00 A.M : Crackers + Black Coffee (sometimes I have rice,bread, oats or cereal)
  • 7:30 A.M : Rice + Egg + Fish or Small Portions of Meat
  • 10:00 -11:00 A.M : Rice + Vegetable + Meat / Fish followed by coffee after my meal (because I get sleepy! )
  • 2:00 P.M : Crackers or Bread + Coffee
  • 4:00 P.M (time when I get home from work) : Rice + Vegetable + Fruit (sometimes I snack on corn or fish ball. ) ( ̄ω ̄)
  • 6:00 - 7:00 P.M (after I work out) : Protein + any light meal or snack
     I always have 1/2 cup of rice and I do have my fair share of hormonal sweet cravings. The thing I need to change, I believe, is my coffee intake. There are certain days when I go overboard and it's just like plain water to me. NOT GOOD.

every.damn.day


Me when I get home..


     Whatever I eat though, I see to it that I workout..whenever possible, because for most people, no matter how strict you are with your eating habits, it'd fall useless if you don't get moving! It would be like an imbalanced wheel. Our bodies were not designed to sit and lie around all day. Consequently, that goes hand in hand with your diet. You get the idea. So don't deprive yourself of life's goodness! Savor the taste of good food...but work it.



"Food is essential to life.  Therefore, make it good."

Eat well. Live well.
Michelle (it rhymes!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box