Phuket: Forever in My Heart

22:24:00

     A year has passed since I visited Phuket and until now I can still vividly remember everything. Thailand had been in my bucket list before we went there and it holds such a special place in my heart. The people, the food, the place is sublime. We weren't there for the bars...although it is much known for its exhilarating night life. We traveled to really be one with everything and just simply to live in the moment.That was a first and I cannot wait for next time.  Thank you Thailand!



Michelle

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very informative Ms. Chicky. I love reading your blog. ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box