PRC Nurse's License Renewal (October 2016)

17:16:00

     It can wait, I thought to myself. Months have passed and only two days ago did I renew my PRC license. All the fuss from the news about taking units and attending seminars bothered me so much that I went to PRC the day after I have read the updates about it.

     For those of you who don't know, we may soon be required to take formal and non-formal training before we can renew our license. This ACT (Continuing Professional Development Act ) was approved by the senate last year.  Of course, it has its pros and cons but this act has drawn a lot of negative comments from people saying that it is such a hassle we have to go through seminars when the pay can't even compensate for it.

    Anyway, remove that mental baggage because we still don't need to experience all that...not just yet. If you're asking how to renew your PRC license, read on. It took me about 15 minutes at most! Pretty fast! PRC Cebu is located across Innodata in Subangdaku, Mandaue. It's not that hard to locate because it's just by the road.

Here's what you gotta do:

1. Upon reaching the entrance, ask the security guard for the slip that you need to fill up.
note: there is no need for you to print the form online. They don't use that anymore.


2. Before going to the inital registration counter, have your old license photocopied and have your photo taken (P90.00). Picture processing time is only five minutes. Paste the picture on the slip.

3. Go to the cashier and pay the renewal fee. (P450.00)

4. After paying, go to Regulation Services and submit the paper. They are going to ask for two copies of your picture.

5. Wait for your license at counter 3. :)

6. And you're done!

Hope this helps!


Michelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box