PNA Membership Renewal (PNA Cebu)

13:35:00

UPDATED January 30 2017
CPD is now a requirement for License renewal. For more info, click here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  The nurse in me will forever stay. With that comes the necessity of renewing licenses and ID's. It's a must..whether you like to or not. In my case, I'm slowly going back to my profession and this' one step further to becoming a "nurse."


    So last week I was hard at getting requirements here and there. One of which was my PNA license. It's been two years since I had my PNA membership renewed! To anyone who needs an idea of what needs to be done, I hope this would be of some help. :)


     PNA Cebu is located at Capitol Site, just near Dynasty Inn. Here's a map:


I went around in circles before I finally got to their office, turned out they were located at the street behind STK. Or you can ask STK where their parking lot is and just across it is the PNA office. 

The steps for renewal and for new memberships are basically the same.

STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER (FOR ISSUANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF I.D CARD)

1. Fill up the remittance form.
2. Fill up the blue folder for your PNA I.D number.
3. Then, the regular membership form.
4. Have your photo taken. 
5. Your signature will then be taken through the electronic board.
6. Pay PHP 500.00 and wait for your receipt and ID.

FOR ISSUANCE OF A THREE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP CARD
1. Fill up the remittance and regular membership form.
2. Attach 1x1 Colored Photo (but they take your photo there anyway).
3. Pay PHP 1,250.00 and wait for your receipt and ID release.



IF YOU PLAN TO GET THE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP,  you must have been a member for three consecutive years.
1. Fill up the remittance and lifetime membership form.
2. Have photo taken again. (or bring a 1x1 photo just in case)
3. Pay PHP 5,000.00 and wait for ID release.

They release ID's on the same day if they're not so busy.

PNA Office hours: 
MON-TUES-THURS-FRI
9:00 AM - 12:00 NN
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

WED & SAT
9:00 AM - 12:00 NN

CONTACT NUMBERS:
+6332 - 254-7454
+639224633483


xx
-Michelle

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you. This is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I hope you continue to update us. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box