Crate Cafe: Not Your Typical Coffee Place

19:43:00



Hello I'm back! It's been forever, right?
I'm still working on the Hanoi post (for five months??lol) ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ and while I'm on that, I just want to share this lovely new cafe that made rounds online a early this year. Only about two weeks ago did we decide to try it out!

In the outskirts of Cebu City lies this humble cafe. Crate Cafe.
As you know, a lot of cute artsy coffee shops have been sprouting here and there. I've noticed they more or less have similar themes. Big teddy bears, double deck beds, pink and baby blue walls and the like. Personally, I don't want that kind of atmosphere. I prefer one that's like breath of fresh air, new and interesting!

So, thank God for this!
It's not that far from Lahug. It'll probably take you around 10 minutes to get to this place.
It might be a little bit of a struggle if you don't have your own means of transpo. But cabs and motorcycles can get you here minus the stress. No worries!

Coffee is okay. Not too strong and neither is it too weak for my liking. ( ^∇^) 
It's still new so I hope they would add more on the list. They also serve pastries!
I had Iced Mocha Latte and Lawrence had, as usual, Americano.
The scenery was just refreshing! Not much cars and people passing by. The peacefulness of it all you can delight in all you want. It's just going to be you and the wonderful view!


Ultimate Chill Pill!

The best I could get! Sorry!¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some more info about Crate Cafe:
Operating hours: 7 am - 10 am and 5 pm - 10 pm
Parking space is limited so I suggest you come early if you can.
It's not hard to spot. It's just before Maria Luisa Busay. (left hand side)

Get ready for another coffee adventure :) 
Enjoy!

Adios!
-Michelle


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box