How I Feel On A Typical Weekday

17:47:00

    


 Monday brings about an inevitable drag. My caffeine dosage comes to a peak at this time of the week and I have to hopelessly crawl out of bed. My eyes struggle to open and the cold air makes it more difficult to do so.

     After winning over the first day of the week. I get by the midweek like a breeze. Now I can tell that's becoming routine again. Time passes by quickly and before I know it, it's Friday once again. 

     Running breaks the chain and gives me a temporary escape from all these. I only hear myself...my breath, my thoughts and I teleport into a whole new dimension.

     Coffee is my ultimate liberator and makes up 60% of my energy supply. Without it I am dead. (∪。∪)。。。zzZ


     Even if this is the case, I can honestly say that my weekdays are productive! How do you feel on a weekday? Tell me your thoughts. ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪



Michelle

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loveeeeee it ! The same jd ta miss. Coffee a day makes me feel energized... patay najd ta ani f way coffee ayh huhuhuhu ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box