A Trip to the Hardware Store: Girls vs Boys

19:09:00

     A trip to the hardware store made me realize how different the male species perceive things from women. Not generally speaking, though. We paid a visit to handyman land yesterday and I felt like I was in an entirely new planet.  For the typical girly girl, I bet you can relate to these. Unless you're the girl who can do a man's job, you wouldn't know what some these are for. Take a look at the photos below to see what I mean!


Hardware bling!

I didn't know they had a name for such things.


Mighty big scissors.

The mystery behind these orange boxes has finally been unraveled.

Yeah, you gotta' love mallows!

They all look the same. No kidding. 


     It's like when they ask women the reason behind the numerous make-up brushes. They are just brushes after all. Why do we have so many? Same logic. Same thought.




Cheers people!
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box