The Art Of Letting (My Job) Go

16:44:00

     A tenure of more than two years will soon come to a finish this Friday. Let's go backward to two years ago, shall we? During the hiring process, I clearly recall telling my interviewer, now team leader, that I would stay for only 24 months. I didn't think before answering the question, to be honest.

     2017 - Two years and five months later here I am! This is my second job and never did it occur to me that it would be this difficult to let go of my colleagues turned really good friends and my students. I have learned many things (not related to grammar!). Within this span of time, I took the opportunity to develop myself professionally and did what I didn't get the opportunity to do while in hospital -- travel.

     Change can be a difficult thing to welcome. We always have the choice to stay and dwell in a bed of roses..or take the opposite route. I opted for the latter because in the long run, it is going to help me grow. I believe in always giving things a try rather than regret not taking the chance. You know what they say, a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. 

     There is, undeniably, nothing wrong with living in the moment so long as you know where you are heading. Don't get stuck in one place. There will be many humps on the already rough road ahead but hey, the journey makes it worthwhile. Enjoy it!

team lip liner 

pungko pungko

team HASULA 

bala eh.


10th floor skimpy


Michelle


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice one Miss Chicky! ❤❤❤ I know you this will be a great treasures in your life. I am going to miss you then! LOVE YOU!!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is titanium in stainless steel? - Titanium Arts
    Stainless steel is titanium plate flat iron used as a bar sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler to block ridge wallet titanium the titanium rainbow quartz blade from causing the blade to strike the target. When the blade is completely removed micro touch hair trimmer from the blade,

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box