Holiday Chill: Manila

16:50:00

     Happy Holidays everyone!

I hope your Christmas was as wonderful and bedazzling as the colorful Christmas lights!

I spent mine with my sister, Lawrence's family and of course, my jolly dogs. We had a simple dinner and coffee to cap off the night. It was simple but we had the best time.

Though currently saving for our upcoming trips, we had to fly to Manila, specifically Makati, to process some documents.




It was a first for me so I didn't really know what to expect. What I do know is that it wasn't the kind of Manila I had in mind.

Touchdown!
December 26, 2017. Typhoon Nina slammed into Luzon area the morning we got to NAIA. It was pouring like crazy and many flights were cancelled. We stayed and slept in the airport until the wee hours of the morning. It was also a holiday, which means offices were closed. So we basically had the whole day to ourselves!



@ iEat Cafe (the only place with a smoking lounge in NAIA T3)

super cold!


Lawrence had stayed in Makati for quite some time so he gave showed me around like a pro tour guide. Lucky me. :)

Check - in time was 2:00 p.m. We casually strolled along Glorietta and boy was the whole place clean. No trash, no vendors, no people jay walking. I felt like I was in a whole different dimension. It did have tons of good spots to take photos so I took the opportunity to practice.





After dinner, we had coffee at Seattle's to prepare ourselves for the day to come.
We both had a loooooong day but the change in routine was just what we needed.

The waiting game

Mission accomplished!

How was your holiday?



xx,
michelle

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great information about Manila travel. For everyone who need to know about price of Taxi from Manila Airport, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box