I'm TWENTY what?

19:58:00

     This day was far from quotidian. It was extra special and significant to me personally because..because..because...it's my natal day! I'm officially 27!

     I got up late last Saturday not realizing it was my birthday. Still feeling muzzy from slumber, I didn't really mind the sound of the door opening and foot steps thinking that it was just my sister coming in to get some stuff. Suddenly, a heart-shaped box filled with Ferrero chocolates dropped on the bed. Oh to my surprise it was Lawrence. And while having breakfast, my sister ran back and forth to prepare another 'surprise' for me. (*°∀°)

Happy 27!

one happy dog!

I ate everything!

     Happy candle and cakes day to me! What a way to jump start my day!

<3


    The initial plan was to out with him and my sister but then I thought I wanted to celebrate with my dogs and manang, too. After all, we are less than five residing in the house. Lawrence and I went mall-hopping in the afternoon. We brought food and had dinner at home! It is always a special day every time we would hang out. It doesn't really matter where.

     I am constantly thankful for each day that I am blessed with. It is not something I take for granted because I am subconsciously aware that maybe one day, unexpectedly, I would say bye bye. And poof! That's it.

    It's hard for us to look beyond our day to day lives, especially when we are drenched in the dullness of diurnal routine. But I do encourage you to see through the schedules and push yourself harder. Help a bit more sincerely, be more than happy, run the extra mile, and find joy in what is simple. :)

     Live life to the fullest---literally.
     


27 and counting,
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box