Mountain-ing On A Weekday

17:06:00

     Smell the mountain air!!! I ran to the mountains twice this week. Somehow I have missed it and I needed a change of scenery. It's not that far off but it gave my thighs one hell of a push!



     Last Wednesday I got out of bed so groggy that the caffeine in my daily cup had not kicked in until late in the morning. I thought to myself, I'm so freaking exhausted I don't think I can go for a long run today. But after realizing that it's going to be December next week and Cebu Marathon is just less than two months away, I had no option but to simply work my butt off.

     12.87 kilometers after, I actually didn't regret going up and beating myself up! I savored the refreshing view of the sunset and it was a perfect way to end a long draining day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box