The Struggle: Photography

17:33:00

     I suck at taking photos. I know it sounds so bad but I somehow can't seem to take a decent photo of most things and I guess I should be worried if I'm going to take this blog thing up another level. I'm working on improving my page and that includes amping my photography skills. Lawrence has been teaching me the basics and I'm in the process of getting the hang of it. He let me borrow his Canon 70 D but I'm starting off with my iPhone. ha! iPhone photography and it's still posts a challenge for me. I'm slow as a sloth when it comes to this. Let me show you some of the pictures I have taken recently. All except the first one are raw photos. In my opinion, these are way better than the ones I took before. ꈍ .̮ ꈍ 

B & W

Lawrence :)



Ramen house

The micro mini puppy

Tootsie, my dog

Bartholomew Moriter



     These aren't the best, I know but I'm getting there! Any tips on how I can improve?:) Thanks!


Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box