Indonesian Coffee: Kopi Temulawak Curcuma (Ginger Coffee)

22:37:00


     Kopi Temulawak (Curcuma)

Lawrence got me this from Bali, Indonesia and my taste buds were jumping with joy. This is Arabica coffee + ginger  + curcuma (turmeric) +  cocoa. The blend is quite unique and interesting. I've never tried anything like it! It took me a while to get accustomed to the taste but it was pleasing to the senses as a whole. To give you an idea, just think - the bitter taste of coffee plus the rich taste of coca infused with ginger and turmeric. This one will give you a different kind of coffee experience for sure!

Michelle 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice post and great Blog,
    But your Blog Template is terrible.
    You have to replace it.

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box