My New Favorite: Black Beauty Conditioner

15:58:00

     Rebonding and coloring caused major-major damage to my locks and the struggle is.damn.real. I bought 10 packs of Black Beauty conditioner last week! Their Hot Oil treatment did my hair wonders but at PhP 17.50 per sachet, it's a bit pricey for daily use so I only have it once a week. I've been using the conditioner for three days now and it sure did help with my hair's brittle ends. Not only that, it also minimized the frizziness and dryness AND gave my hair volume. It doesn't leave any sticky, oily residue after washing! At PhP 10.50 (10 ml), it's safe to say that this is worth it. It costs a bit more than other brands but hey, your hair is your crowning glory. You gotta' give it some love!

photo by: beautymnl



P.S You might be wondering why I buy in packs rather than in bottles. Well, it's because of the budget.budget.budget!  However, I'm thinking of buying a big bottle now to lessen environmental damage. LOL And oh, you can purchase this in Mercury drugstore or the supermarket.

P.P.S This is not a total review. I'm just merely sharing my experience with this product. :) Heehee. I know I made one last year about VCO treatment but I wanted to try another one because I have read that it's good to switch products from time to time.;)

Happy Wednesday!


Michelle


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box