Random: Change of Workout Plan

18:33:00

     I took two tabs of B vitamins today. My energy is just exploding and my fingers are shaking! It's nothing new, really. Some days I just need a quick lift and this is one of those ....days. It's been approximately 120 hours since I ran 21 kilometers. My body has recovered and the soreness is gone. I did a recovery run earlier this week, too!

     I have come a conclusion that building muscle does help in running. It's not only all fancy schmancy. My core has gotten so crappy. The last time I did power yoga my flabs went hay wire but good thing I was still able to do a tripod headstand. I guess I still have it in me...flexibility though, back to zero.

     Before flying out to India, I will be juggling workouts at home with running. I need to because I'll be taking a week off. Probably I will be doing some simple workouts there but we'll see. Catch y'all laterssss!

Happy Friday everyone! Pit Senyor!
It's Sinulog weekend already!

photo courtesy of Google (Paul Gotiong)



xx,
Michelle 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box