1000 kilometers After and Cebu Marathon 2017

04:32:00

     Greetings from this side of the super toned gastrocnemius! Guess what everyone? I have reached 1,000 kilometers on Nike! I've never been so happy because it almost felt like forever. Before I knew it, I was at 900+ kilometers last week.



     On other news, Cebu Marathon's early bird registration has been extended until November 15. This'll be my second time to join and I'm so dang psyched for it! To the people who feel like giving up on running just because you are not seeing the results yet...I say, go and run. Because good and beautiful things take time. If you've been running for miles and miles and are up for the challenge (of beating your time, that is) I strongly and wholeheartedly encourage you to join.

     I started running in 2011 and I can't even remember the brand of the first pair of shoes I wore! I thought Sketchers was best thing ever. I had no gear, no belt bags whatsoever. I simply ran and joined my first 5-km fun run. Fast forward to 2016 and I'm pushing myself even further...I'm not a pro nor am I competing. I just run because I enjoy it. A whole bunch of people run way faster than I do but I seriously don't mind. The only pressure I'm putting on my head is the pressure to beat my own time because I know I can always do better and give my best at many things...and this is just one of the many. Giving up is never an option. I hope to see you at the finish line!

Don't stop!
xx Michelle xx

My first half marathon, Cebu Marathon 2016


For more info. about Cebu Marathon and registration details, click here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box