Miracle in a Bottle: Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO)

04:48:00

     You know when your hair needs rescue ASAP when the hair ends start splitting, when baby hair sprouts here and there and when breakage is just one brush away!

     Hey everyone! Here's a super cheap and easy way to revive dying aka color  treated, rebonded, relaxed and whatchamacallit hair! Ever heard of VCO? In my country, we use various natural ways of treating hair like mayo hair mask, egg hair mask and even oatmeal hair mask! I ditched the mayo, egg and oatmeal because they sound too messy and time consuming to do.

     VCO (cold pressed Virgin Coconut Oil), according to bio-integrative center, is the healthiest, most versatile dietary and topical oil in the world. It increases metabolism, helps lose weight, boosts energy levels, reduces the risk of heart disease, has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, improves Crohn's, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), and other digestive disorders and rejuvenates skin, contains natural UV protection and prevents wrinkles. *whew!* Though they didn't mention in the label that it also helps bring back healthy hair! I looked this up myself. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ


     I got mine from Lawrence's place. hihihi. Since they have a lot of it. You can purchase this in supermarkets and Watsons Personal Care store for about PhP200+ per bottle. I was so hyped to try it when I got home!

ta da!!


Here's what you I did:

1. Loosen hair if you have it tied up and gently brush to untangle the strands. 
2. Put just enough amount of VCO on your palm and start putting some on the scalp, slowly working your way down the tip of your hair.
3. Make sure that all strands are coated.
4. Wrap your hair in a towel or better, use a shower cap.
5. Let it stay for 30 minutes to an hour (if you have more time).
6. Wash and shampoo your hair.
7. Rinse well.

I didn't even blow dry my hair after! Amazingly, life and volume was brought back to my locks instantly. I put some hair tonic and argan oil after, as always. Twice a week of this baby and I won't have to splurge heaps on salon treatments, which I was never really a big fan of to begin with since I do treatments at home!

     If you want to use this as a skin moisturizer, just put a very small amount on a cotton ball or on your fingers and dab on to your face, elbows and wherever it is you'd want supple and soft before going to bed. Too much will make your face greasy-looking enough to fry an egg! lol So be careful!

     Did I mention that I also add this to my morning smoothie? The possibilities are endless!(>∀<)

     I hope this works well for you..:) 


I write because I want to.
Michelle







For more information about the benefits of VCO, click here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally…I’m happy to search out so many helpful info right here in the publish, we’d like work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    coconut oil for hair growth

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box