Just Like The Others: New Year Ponders

17:28:00

Greetings from Venus!

It's four days past new year and I'm still having a heavy holiday hangover. We warmly welcomed 2016 with fire crackers and we, luckily, were able to witness the more-than-five-minute fireworks display of Club Ultima (it's two blocks away from my place). The skies were painted smokey red after midnight but it was a sight to remember considering that my dad never allowed us to go up the roof because he was afraid of stray bullets. Since they've migrated, we (Lawrence, My sister and I) went up the roof and saw the enchanting balls and streams of lights. An added bonus, we finally had fire crackers this year! :)


New Year, New Me!

Not exactly. I've come to a conclusion that most people have the same new year's resolution every single year, so it's not really new anymore. lol Last year was a wonderful year and a lot of amazzzing things happened. This year, I don't really plan to transition to a "new" self because I'm good with everything. Let's just say that I just want to make things better than last year. I've got a short list of goals but I don't want to disclose them until I've actually done them. Good decision?

I've been blessed with exceptionally good health (fingers crossed) and I want to keep it that way. 
I have yet to fulfill my half-marathon goal this January 10 but I have a strong feeling it won't stop there. Running's very addictive!

Happy 2016 everyone! Yassss!
Cheers to more travels, more happiness and much more love for the year ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box