Good As Hell! Devil's Coffee Cebu

05:47:00

     The weekend was drawing near and as always, trying out a new coffee shop was going to be the highlight of it all. I initially planned on going to a cafe in Banilad since I've been eyeing it for months now but my colleague (hi Jet!) told me about this cafe and the name just caught my attention.





     Hello everyone. Meet Devil's Coffee. Yes, you heard the name right! A cafe that doesn't portray all cutesy and innocence. ಠoಠ We braced through the crazy weekend traffic and excitedly jumped off the car. The place was quite one-of-a-kind as it had a beach house-kind of feel The bright red color brought life to the plain, unvarnished wooden floors and dark mahogany sliding glass doors. I liked because it looked modern and refreshing(◣∀◢)ψ




   If you don't want to have coffee then have some beer! You can choose among Brew Kettle, San Miguel Pilsen and San Miguel Light. They also have fresh fruit shakes, juices and food to pair such as cake and sandwiches.





     We ordered the usual --- The good ol' Americano for him and latte for me. The sizes were bigger than expected.  I could tell the coffee was extra strong since it kept me up til 1:00 a.m. It gave a punch indeed! The aroma was earthy and surprisingly sweet-spicy. Plus, it didn't have a sour-ish aftertaste. Sooo good! Now that's value for money!


latte!




     The staff were accommodating even though they had a handful of stuff to do. I'd give them a thumbs up for that!

fancy :)

     So that sums up our lovely weekend. Another awesome coffee experience! If you want to drop by Devil's Coffee, you can find them beside Tree Shade Spa in Lahug, just across IT Park (near Tonyo's). They are open Mondays-Sundays 6:00 am - 11:00 pm (the barista said 6:00 am but then he added "8:00 nalang para sure."ahw hahahaha ). Just give them a ring before going: (032) 516-7890. 

Cheers to good coffee!
-Michelle








credits to Lawrence for most of the photos.  :*

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box