About Michelle

20:33:00


Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm a nurse with a bad case of wanderlust.
Caffeine is my life extension.
I believe that living a life within the comfort zone is deadly.
Routine is a slow killer.
Currently searching for work that doesn't require sticking to a 9-5.
Passionate about running, travel, nature, animals and the environment.
An online activist for Greenpeace, spreading awareness for all things important.
Learning about different cultures through teaching and travel.
I've destroyed about five pairs of running shoes in my 26 years of existence.
I'm at 980 kilometers now ...and counting.
Stepping up my game every chance I get.

RN, 2010
TEFL, 2015


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I wish I were like you Michelle who could think of lot of words for the blog. Hehe.. anyway, I'm your no.1 reader. Very nice! Keep it up@

      Delete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box