Fusion: Beanleaf - Coffee - Tea - Sausages

17:14:00

     Rain drops keep falling on my head!

     It was a cold and rainy Saturday here in supposedly sunny Cebu. The wind was blowing so heavily that it seemed like I got a completely different hair do each time it gusted! (lol) Briefly speaking, there was a typhoon. :)

     We went to SM to check out some accessories for our babies Kiki and Kit aka Isuzu and Kia. As we were casually strolling, we felt out caffeine levels slowly dropping. (pahkkk!) I felt a wee bit drowsy and a headache was underway. So to The Ridges we left!

     We usually would have coffee time at a Off Roads but The Ridges had a lot of new interesting shops and cafes that we decided to try out a different chill out this time - for a change. Walking around this small commercial complex, we stumbled upon Beanleaf. Now, I've gotten a taste of their coffee a few months back but I guess I was way too drowsy to enjoy and savor my cup (as I had it late at night and I was on zombie mode).



     Beanleaf offers a wide range of hot or cold beverages. From milk tea, frappes, fruit juices and of course, coffee, there's always something for everybody.:) I tried their Matcha Frappe. By now you can tell that I am a big fan of Matcha based drinks, judging from my previous posts. Compared to Tazza's and Starbucks' GT Freeze, this one is really sweet. Level: 8/10 I'm not much of a sucker for saccharine - drenched (unsa jud?haha) food or drinks but this certainly can satisfy a sweet tooth's yearning!:)

      What good is a flavorful drink without food to pair? This cafe serves sausages of different kinds! Yes, they have the popular Hungarian and Bratwurst if that's what you want to know. Hungry tummies fear not for they also have sandwiches, fish chips and pastries. Yum! I bet this is a good place to fill your bellies if you're into having heavy breakfast or mid afternoon meals.

     Sure enough, this place is stepping up its game becoming known in Cebu's scrupulous market. The cafe is very welcoming and appealing to the eye of the masses. If you want variation, then this is the place to be.


Banner outside the cafe. :)


Outside hangout place :)

The menu!



The staff (they're very nice, too!)


Our messy table. lol

Beanleaf also has a branch in IT Park. Ground floor of Skyrise 3.


Check this place out!

Beanleaf The Ridges Commerical Complex
Kasambagan, Mabolo, Cebu
Store Hours: Monday - Saturday; 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
Contact Numbers: 09175942850 / 09189306944


     Carpe Diem!
Michelle

P.S. OMG so sorry for the average picture quality! I used my mobile phone to take shots since I left my cam at home. annnd I wasn't able to show you the orders because we chugged them all down before we realized even doing so. lol

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box