Phuket Diaries III: Raptures

03:13:00

September 25, 2015

The day we said good bye to amazing Phuket.

     Our flight was still late in the evening. We got up a bit earlier than usual, had breakfast at No. 6 (a recommended restaurant by trip advisor) and went for a morning dip at the beach.The backwashing of the water left fine, white bubbles on my feet as they rolled back. The water was restless (just as our feelings were!). Running merrily to crash against the water and letting the waves wipe us onto the light copper colored sand, we did nothing but kill time.

Chillin' in our room :)




Andaman Sea is love!

char char!

Last photo at Bangla Road :)

To Patong Beach :)


Number 6 Restaurant

The menu :)



Eggs, Hotdogs, Bacon and Toast :)

Yummyers!


     A group of people were conducting a coastal clean up, as I've said, there are pieces of trash in the sea and some plastic got caught in my legs as I swam. :/ I somewhat joined in the clean up while enjoying the beach and I managed to collect a pile of rubbish. (the multi-tasker in me. lol) We stayed there until 10 in the morning. We went to back to the guest house by foot and passed by the many seafood restaurants and cafes. Bars were closed shut as if nothing wild and crazy happened the previous night. After washing and packing our stuff, I sluggishly dragged myself out of the room to check out. I didn't want to. Never! We left our luggage which were a chock-full of clothes at the reception and she told us that her sister had wanted to meet us for lunch and that she was already on her way. Our faces lit up with excitement and gratitude! When Anna arrived, she told us to get on her pink scooter because she was going to take us to a local noodle shop. She said that it wasn't a very well-known restaurant but the food was oh-so-good! :) And she was darn right! 

     After that heart-warming meal, we went to a Thai coffee shop. She recommended us the place nights before but we failed to visit it because it was far from our place. Everyone there knew her. She is sincerely genial. We only got to get together for a day but when we talked, it was like we've been friends for years. (Which made the thought of leaving much more sad!) We left the cafe and went to the guest house together. The driver was going to pick us up at two and she needed to be at work by that time.

That's Anna!:)


The cook who taught us basic Thai greetings!:)

Super good!!

Our bowl of spicy noodle soup :)

Road side cafe, Coffee Mania ;)



Talking about anything!

Hello!


     Joe arrived on the dot and we went inside the van. It felt like there was a brimful of tears in my eyes but I had to suck my guts up. Lawrence and I were silent as we stared plainly outside the van's windows. That was it. We planned on buying souvenirs but when we got to the store we were staggered because Joe had brought us to a supermarket. :/ But we made the best of it anyway. At 6:00 p.m, we left for the airport...with tons and tons of happy memories in our hearts!

     With this being said, I know for sure that Thailand will forever hold a piece of me. Like I said, this my first but surely this isn't going to be my last. Cheers Phuket! Until next time!


-Michelle-





P.S
This post took forever for me to finish, sorry! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The long wait is over! Finally!
    WOw, very nice! I will go there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joel! I dropped by your page. Maayo na kaayo ka mu buhat anang css ai!:)

      Delete

Ask Me Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Let's Connect!

You may reach me at:
mitsuemartin@gmail.com

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram:
@mitsuemartin


Search Box